July 19, 2011

Race for Baby C

Saturday is the day!!! I have been trying to walk at least 30 to 45 minutes at least 4 times a week to get ready. Bought some new walking shoes and let me tell you Dr Scholls shoes are GREAT. There has been no breaking in period with these shoes and no blisters or pains. First time ever I can say that about a pair of walking/tennis shoes. The article in the Fort Myers paper today (about C and her family) was beautifully written and showcased her condition and the Race in a wonderful way. C's two older brothers are walking with me so that Kevin can jog along with Ashley and C. It is going to be a special day for one special little girl and I hope all who attend have a great time. Here is the website to view the article:

To view the contents on News-Press, go to:
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/201107190110/HEALTH/110718048

No comments: