November 13, 2007

Weekend @ Home

It is always nice to be able to spend time @ home (Quiet Water) and this past weekend was no exception. The weather was beautiful and there were no bugs. The driveway entrance is a mess right now but should be all finished by Thanksgiving. One more trip scheduled before the end of the year. The Tennessee folks start arriving the first week of January and will be in residence until the end of March.

Special treat for me was the final day of the Offshore Power Boat Race in KW. Didn't know until I got to KW on Sunday afternoon to do some shopping and saw the helicopters buzzing over the Hyatt. I was able to get a spot on the rail of one of the piers and got some good pictures. Would I ever like to take a ride in one of those boats just once! What a ride that would be.

It has been a wild Monday (on a Tuesday) today at work. Doncha know the rest of this week is going to be about the same. Any time I plan to on vacation for a few days it seems someone tells the gremlins and lots of overtime has to be done in order to take the scheduled vacation days. No matter I will be leaving early Saturday morning for Alabama with my two little guys in tow. I look forward to spending a few days with my family up there.

No comments: