April 24, 2008

Calm Before Storm Season Begins

Spring has sprung with beautiful greenery everywhere, warm temperatures, cool breezes, pretty flowers and blue skies with puffy white clouds. It has been perfect for walking after work and it feels really good to get back to an exercise regimen. Next week I hope to start a kick boxing class .... well at least give it a try.



I am off to Quiet Water this weekend and look forward to relaxing a bit. Friends are already booking visits for summer so I am taking advantage of every opportunity I can to be there myself. Maybe I will catch sight of the BIG iguana (kinda like big kahuna?) while I am there. Everybody keeps telling me how big this guy is but I have yet to see him myself.



Just six weeks until hurricane season officially arrives. My wish is that we have another quiet one as we still have not quite recovered from the back to back bad years. If they will just stay off shore and pass us by that would be the best of all scenarios. As Jimmy Buffet always says....time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend will be great! I know you enjoy the quiet waters and time there so much. What you gonna do when you see that giant iguana!!?? Take pics for us!! Be careful and know I love you---we head for Penn early Monday and will be gone a week!
Ellen