February 26, 2008

Old Friends Reunion

We are supposed to have 30 degree weather here tonight. Brrrrrrr The cold front moved through with lots of clouds, some rain, and strong winds. Now there is loud thunder. Should warm up by the weekend.



A little group of old friends had a reunion today at lunch. Wanda H, Shirley B, Marcy V, myself and Cynthia. It has been 24 years since I saw Marcy and about 6 years for Wanda. We did a fairly decent job of "catching up" but lunch went by just way too fast. All of us worked at Bouchard so many years ago it is scary to think how long.



Last evening I went to Ruth Eckerd Hall with a friend to see a folk dance troupe. I expected to see something like River Dance but it was way more than that. The troupe is all Russian and the dances ranged from Gypsy to Greek, Argentinian to Russian plus so much more. It was spectacular. I had forgotten how much I enjoy attending shows.



So what do I do the rest of the week to keep pace with the excitement of the past two days? Good question. Well, at least work is not boring with all the renewals we are working on right now. That should keep me busy.

1 comment:

*pal said...

Good for you to get out with friends! xxoo