March 3, 2008

Winds of March

It has been a typical March day today except for the 80 degree weather. Beautiful blue skies with lots of fluffy white clouds and WINDY. I guess tomorrow is going to be rainy with a little cooler weather just behind.

This month is going to be a very busy one and as usual this time of year I will be happy when I get past April 1st. Not because of April Fool's Day but because that is the day my largest account renews. I hope that we are smiling after 4/1 this year. We have competition for the first time in a while and the market is iffy. The bright spot in this month will be the weekends with lots of fun plans in place.

It will be 3 weeks before I get to visit with "the Longs" again but I certainly had fun with them last weekend. We went to Kyle's ballgame on Saturday then Ash and I were off to lunch and some shopping. Kevin & Ashley had a date night with a dinner @ Cru and I got to keep the boys. Sunday after church we went to the Greek Festival for more fun and food.

I did get to see Paige, Peegie and Zane before they all left for Tallahassee on Saturday. I travel to Tallahassee this weekend and then Paige, Zane and I will travel on up to Fort Deposit to introduce the Z man to all the Alabama folks. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and having them meet my newest little grandson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all looking forward to meeting Zane and seeing you and Paige this weekend! Got pics this morn of Kyle's first T-ball game. How cute is that!!! I know he is having a blast! He needs to meet our friend, Heath (a NY Yankee) for some pointers! Hope you get the renewal on April 1st. Know how important that is in this day and time. Love you! J

*pal said...

yeah, but the "competition" doesn't come with "customer service by pat"! :) xo