January 28, 2008

MY FUNNY GRANDBOYS

I spent the past weekend in Fort Myers with 3 handsome boys and their parents. I have to tell you that the older ones keep me laughing with their antics and little Zane with the expressions he puts on his face.

On my way down south Ashley radioed me and then called me back so that Kyle and I could chat. We talked a few minutes and then he asked me if I wanted to talk with Todd. That is not what I heard........I will blame that on road noise and the cell phone.....what I heard was are you coming to see Todd tonight too? I said yes, see you in a little while, love you/bye.....just as Kyle handed the phone to Todd. Well at that point I had already hung up on little Todd. Ashley called back and said that Todd was in the back just telling me all about the Green cards he got at school. Finally he realized I wasn't there and handed the phone to his mama and told her "she no want to talk to me"!! They called back and I had to apologize to my little munchkin. Ashley found it to be quite amusing.

Kyle still has a scar under his noise from kissing the concrete when he had his skateboarding accident. Makes me feel somewhat guilty for giving him the board for Christmas. I told Ashley she needs to do a new post to her blog as I can't bear to look at his sweet face all beat up.

Zane is growing fast like all babies will do. He still has a head full of black hair and is smiling a little. Apparently he is going to be a thinker (not stinker!) as he just studies your face when you are talking with him and depending on whether he likes what you are saying or not he will smile or put on a pouty face.

It is cold here in Clearwater. It was supposed to be high 60s today but didn't get past 58. Hopefully it will warm up in the next day or so. I hate cold weather and just want to hibernate. I try to remember that it is much colder in a lot of other places but that's hard to do when my fingers, toes and nose are COLD. Summertime is just around the corner and I can assure you that I don't complain about the hot weather.....just hate that the warm brings the storms.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I put a new post up today so you do not have to see Kyle's face first thing now.

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I hated signing on to your blog and seeing that little face with all the boo-boos. I already put a comment on your blogspot in response to your "rant". We are already seeing news blurbs of people complaining how services are going to be cut again. Blah, blah, blah.........people should read before they vote.