October 27, 2007

Tis the Season

Seems like every spring and fall I get a full body attack from allergies or "alledries" as coined by my niece Gracie. The latest started a few days ago and this Saturday has been miserable with sneezing and a scratchy throat. The day has been somewhat overcast and rainy so I guess if I had to stay in today it's better there is no sunshine.

It's actually raining pretty much all over the state of Florida today. Probably won't be a thrill killer for Fantasy Fest and I hope the Gators are the ones who survive it in Jacksonville! Is there ever a Florida -Georgia game where it is not raining or just plain cold?

The cats who reside with me (Oreo & Shug) are happy that I am not traveling this weekend. If I am away more than 3 days anymore they "punish" me with "forgetting" how to use the litter box. Did spend a little time cleaning out cabinets and closets today as every once in a while I need to remember just exactly what is in there!!

Time to give this up and go the store for more Advil Cold-Sinus. That's the only thing that seems to make my symptoms subside.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm with ya, I just bought the best air filters Home Depot sells for my three A/C intakes. Hopefully this helps the cough/iching!