October 23, 2007

My First Post

I have decided to join the blogging community. I have found that blogs are a wonderful way to keep in touch with my family, both near and far.

Except for Quietwater, my favorite place to visit is Fort Myers and I found myself there this past weekend. Apparently, Paige is in the "nesting" phase of her pregnancy as she wanted to clean her house from top to bottom and do a little painting in Ziggy's bedroom and bath. Two days later her house is spic and span and she has new color on the chosen walls. Thank goodness Ashley was able to come over and cut in the paint. I can roll with the best of them but cutting in close to the ceilings, floors and anywhere else I can get paint on something I shouldn't is not my thing.

I got to spend some time with my precious grandboys. They are growing up so fast. Todd doesn't even want me to rock him anymore......"no night, night Pappi" and is now sleeping in a toddler bed. Kyle was watching me read the Keynoter on his mama's computer and asked me if one of the words was difficult......wow! Thinking he probably didn't know what that meant I asked him what the word 'difficult' means and he said it means it's not easy Pappi. He is 4 years old. Well, duh......

3 comments:

*pal said...

Yay! You made your first blog post!!! Welcome to the blogosphere! Remember, just write about what is right in front of you...you are doing it for YOU, not anyone else!

And, my house is STILL clean and tidy and I STILL love the bathroom color!
xxoo

Ashley said...

Cool. Now you just need to add more pictures. Keep up with the posting!

Kevin said...

Sweet. Ash does kick butt cutting in paint, doesn't she?