April 8, 2012

Surgery #3 for our baby girl

This week is going to be stressful for our family as C undergoes a heart cath and another heart surgery. We all know this one is going to be more difficult because she is older with more personality and is never still. I imagine the hospital stay is going to present a challenge because she also now understands a little more of what is happening. We are all praying that our baby girl comes through once again with flying colors.

What a wonderful Easter weekend. Beautiful weather, family and a great dinner. God has surely blessed us and we are going to need His strength and care this week more than usual. I love my children and grandchildren with all my heart. They are each special to me in their own way and it hurts my heart when one of them is hurting. I pray God will be with C through this next step of her journey and keep her safe. It is hard to watch my little one who does not understand the why have to walk this path. She is a joy and blessing. I love you sweet C.

1 comment:

Laura McCann said...

We are praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery for sweet Carolena. I think we are all a little on edge with this surgery, but trusting God to take care of her as He has before. I love you all bunches and will continue to lift Carolena and all of you up to Him.