November 19, 2008

It's Almost Turkey Day Once Again

This year will be a little different in that I will be traveling to Alabama the weekend before Thanksgiving and will be there the entire week. Ashley, Kyle and Todd are going to be driving up with me and I know the GG's are so excited. There is something about having little people in the house that makes a holiday so much more fun. Kevin will be flying up on Wednesday.

Now if only my Daddy will not keep the heat up to 110 degrees....bless his heart he just gets so cold. I guess I will be taking one suitcase with shorts and tee shirts and one with jeans and sweaters. Sigh.....

Paige, PG and Zane are traveling to Hope Town to spend the holiday with his dad and stepmom. I know they are going to have a great visit. Zane is just such a sweet little boy and so much fun to be around. And I know Paige & PG are going to have such a good time showing him off to everyone. Safe travels to you!!

We are not going to miss seeing the last Gator home game this weekend. Ashley, the boys and I will be stopping over in G'ville for at least part of the game. It's always a little sad when this time of year arrives and we have to find another way to entertain ourselves on Saturday. FSU game is in Tallahassee and then off to Hot'lanta for the SEC championship game against Alabama. Been there, done that before. It is going to be fun to watch these two teams go head to head.

Safe and happy Thanksgiving to all who might check in to my blog.

2 comments:

*pal said...

GO GATORS! And safe travels to the Fort. That's a lot of my family in one car. Be safe. lots of love. xo

ICURIS said...

can't wait to hear from you Saturday night!

love,
your favorite nephew